Referral Program Terms & Conditions
The Songtradr Referral Program (the “Program”) offered by Songtradr, Inc. (“Songtradr”) allows individuals like you (“Ambassadors” “Users” “you” or “your”) to earn approved Rewards by referring friends to purchase a Songtradr Annual Pro subscription. To participate, you must:
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions, and
- Register for the program
How to Earn Your Reward
When you sign up to become an Ambassador, Songtradr will generate a URL (a “link”) that is unique to you. Post the link on social media, your blog or website, or just email it to a few friends. Anyone who clicks on the link (“Participants” or “Referred”), will be directed to the Songtradr website. Participants who complete a purchase of an Annual Songtradr Pro Subscription will receive a discount of $10 off the full price of an Annual Songtradr Pro Subscription. This discount will be shown at checkout. The Participant must use your link, and/or the affiliated discount code, for you to earn Rewards. If the Participant uses a different discount code at checkout, the Ambassador may not receive a Reward. Once a Participant completes a purchase using your link or affiliated discount, you will be notified. Thirty-one (31) days after the Participant purchases a qualifying Annual Songtradr Pro Subscription, you will receive a Reward in the amount of ten dollars ($10.00 USD), which will be sent through PayPal.
An Ambassador will earn a Reward of $10.00 only if:
1. a referred Participant clicks on the Ambassador’s unique referral link, and
2. the Participant completes a Qualifying Order within ninety (90) days after they clicked the referral link.
3. The referred friend must be a new Songtradr Annual Pro subscriber to receive the offer.
The Ambassador may not take the role of the Participant, but can log into the Songtradr Referral Portal at any time to track all Rewards.
A Qualifying Order must include a purchase of Songtradr Annual Pro Subscription and cannot be returned for a refund. If the Songtradr Annual Pro Subscription is returned for a refund, the Reward payment is forfeited. Songtradr reserves the right to cancel a Qualifying Order if placed fraudulently.
Rewards are subject to verification. The Company may delay a Reward for the purposes of investigation. They may also refuse to verify and process any transaction the Company deems, at its sole discretion, to be fraudulent, suspicious, in violation of these Terms and Conditions, or believes may impose potential liability on Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, assigns or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents.
All of Songtradr’s decisions are final and binding, including decisions as to whether a Qualified Referral or Reward is verified.
Rewards and Payouts
Rewards are earned for any referred Qualifying Order and are either approved or denied within 31 days of when the Qualifying Order is placed. A Reward of ten dollars ($10.00 USD) is earned for each approved Qualifying Order and is processed through PayPal to the Ambassador’s linked PayPal account. Payments are made through PayPal only. If an Ambassador fails to link a PayPal account during registration, they can enter it by logging into the Ambassador Portal.
Sharing Referral Links
Referrals should only be used for personal and non-commercial purposes to Participants who will appreciate receiving these messages. Referral links should not be distributed to recipients who do not have a personal connection to the referrer (such as coupon websites, Reddit, and Wikipedia).
By participating in the Program, Users agree to:
2. defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless Songtradr, its Service Provider and its, or their, respective parent companies, affiliates and subsidiaries, together with their respective employees, directors, officers, licensees, licensors, shareholders, attorneys and agents including, without limitation, their respective advertising and promotion entities and any person or entity associated with the production, operation or administration of the Program (collectively, the "Released Parties"), from any and all claims, actions, demands, damages, losses, liabilities, costs or expenses caused by, arising out of, in connection with, or related to their participation in the Program (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s) and/or the awarding, receipt and/or use or misuse of the Program or any Reward); and
3. be contacted by Songtradr via e-mail.
Songtradr shall not be liable for:
1. late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, unreliable, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or affidavits, regardless of the method of transmission;
2. telephone systems, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors;
3. data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials;
4. any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a Reward, or from participation in the Program, that were not reasonably foreseeable to Songtradr at the relevant time;
5. any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors on any websites or materials associated with the Program; or
6. claims, demands, and damages in disputes among Users of the Program.
Songtradr disclaims any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with the Program, and reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Program should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention, or other causes beyond Songtradr’s control, corrupt the administration, security or proper running of the Program.
Songtradr shall not be liable to any Users for failure to supply any Reward, or any part thereof, by reason of any act(s) of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulations(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, tornado, tsunami, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other similar or dissimilar cause beyond any of the Released Parties' control.
Songtradr reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Program should it determine, at its sole discretion, that the administration, security or fairness of the Program has been compromised in any way.
Termination and Change
Songtradr may suspend or terminate the Program or a user’s ability to participate in the Program at any time for any reason. Requirements and incentives may also change at any time. Songtradr reserves the right to review and investigate all referral activities and cancel or modify referrals if activity is deemed abusive or fraudulent. Rewards earned as a result of fraudulent activity are null and void.
Rewards are subject to verification. Songtradr may delay a Reward for the purposes of investigation. Songtradr may also refuse to verify and process any transaction it deem, at its sole discretion, to be fraudulent, suspicious, in violation of these Terms and Conditions, or believes will impose potential liability on Songtradr, its subsidiaries, affiliates or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents.
All of the Songtradr’s decisions are final and binding, including decisions as to whether a Qualified Referral or Reward is verified.
There is no limit to the number or amount of Rewards each Ambassador can earn. The ten dollar ($10.00 USD) coupon provided to Participants can only be used for one Songtradr Annual Pro subscription and is not valid with any other offers.
Updates to the Terms
Songtradr reserves the right to update these terms at any time for any reason without prior notice. Continued participation in the Program after any modification shall constitute consent to such modification. If the modified terms are not acceptable, the only recourse is to stop sending referrals or participating in the Program.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to its subject matter and constitutes and supersedes all prior agreements, representations and understandings of the parties, written or oral.